Since the dot.com bubble, 911, and the 2002 market crash, Elliott Wave Technology's mission remains the delivery of valuable solutions-based services that empower clients to execute successful trading and investment decisions in all market environments.Joe Russo, editor and chief market analyst, is an entrepreneurial publisher providing digital online media solutions designed to assist traders and investors in prudently and profitably navigating their exposure to the financial markets.Since the official launch of the Elliott Wave Technology website in 2005, we have established an outstanding record of accomplishment, including but not limited to, …
- In 2005, we elicited a major long-term wealth producing nugget of guidance in suggesting strongly that members give serious consideration to apportioning 10%-20% of their net worth toward the physical acquisition of Gold (@ $400.) and Silver (@ $6.00).
- In 2006, the (MTA) Market Technicians Association featured our article “Scaling Perceptions amid the Global Equity Boom” in their industry newsletter, “Technically Speaking.”
- On May 6 of 2007, five months prior to the market top in 2007, though still bullish at that time, we publicly warned long-term investors not to be fooled again, in “Bullish Like There’s No Tomorrow.”
- On March 10 of 2008, with another 48% of downside remaining to the bottom of the great bear market of 2008-2009, in “V-for Vendetta,” using the Wilshire 5000 as proxy, we publicly laid out the case for the depth and amplitude of the unfolding bear market, which marked terminal to a rather nice bullish-run in equity values.
- Working extensively with EasyLanguage® programmer George Pruitt in 2010 and 2011, the author of “Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation,” we assisted in the development of several proprietary trading systems.
- On February 11, 2011, we publicly made available our call for a key bottom in the long bond at 117 ‘3/32. Within a year and half from this call, the long bond rallied in excess of 30% to new all time highs in July of 2012.
- For the benefit of members and our general readership, we responded to widespread levels of economic and financial uncertainty in the development of Prudent Measures in 2012.
- We publicly warned of a major top in Apple on October 26, 2012 in the very early stages of a 40% decline from its all time high.
Specialties include, but are not limited to, Technical Analysis, Chart Patterns, Elliott Wave Theory, Trading Systems, Investment Methodologies, and Trend Analysis
Joe Russo, Publisher and Chief Market analyst for Elliott Wave Technology has been practicing Elliott Wave Theory and Technical Analysis of Financial Markets since 1991.
Read More ->>